The Tea Room Iced Tea Recipes
Savour the floral aroma and richness of Darjeeling Tea, handpicked from the finest tea gardens of Darjeeling.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of freshly brewed Goodricke Barnesbeg Green Tea
- 2 cups of fresh Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup of sugar syrup (infused with cinnamon/clove)
- 2-3 sprigs of mint leaves
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- Cold water
- Ice cubes
- Place Serving Pitcher or tall high ball in the fridge at the start of the process with small cup water.
- In a vessel bring to a boil 2 cups of water remove from heat add mint leaves cover and let it rest for 2/3 minutes.
- Brew one cup of Goodricke Barnesbeg Green Tea.
- In a separate vessel combine the Green Tea / Mint infused water / sugar syrup/ juice of one lemon / orange juice.
- Strain and adjust tastes according to preference.
- Now take out the Pitcher or glasses from the refrigerator and top up with ice cubes pour the combined mixture over.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and thin slice of fresh orange or lemon.
Borbam Single Estate Assam CTC Tea - 150gm (Pack of 3)
Harmutty Single Estate Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf Tea - 100gm (Pack of 2)
Dejoo Single Estate Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf Tea - 100gm (Pack of 2)
Amgoorie Single Estate Assam CTC Tea - 150gm (Pack of 3)